The American School of Las Palmas
- Private, independent college, international identity: American System.
- Linguistic Immersion in English and Spanish.
- Located in the picturesque valley of Marzagán in Las Palmas. Ensures exceptional microclimate all year.
- It was founded by a group of Americans, who settled on the island from a NASA science mission in 1967.
- College of reduced size, family atmosphere with a capacity of 400 students.
- Excellent facilities: Football field, running track, basketball and volleyball.
Combines the Spanish and American teaching systems, allowing students to enter Spanish, European and American Universities, as well as others around the world. The ASLP is recognized by the Spanish Government as an American school with a program that is validated by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport and is recognized in the United States.